The Build Room
The build room is the largest space at hack.rva. At 32′x21′, it is a large industrial space. Currently this room is undergoing the last few updates to make it an incredible space for the largest hack.rva builds as well as meeting space for any group in Richmond. The Build Room comfortably seats 20-30 people, and has multiple table configurations. There is also a more comfortable seating area with a couch and a refreshments table.
Any member can have a meeting at hack.rva. If you’re an outside group, you’re also welcome. We simply ask for a donation in the neighborhood of $10-15 to help keep the space going. First come, first serve.
A/V specs coming soon.
- Mini-Lathe (steel/wood/other)
- Large Metal Chop Saw
- Band Saw
- Table Saw
- 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- CNC Machine (specs coming soon)
- Engraver/PCB Prototyper (specs coming soon)
- 40W Laser Cutter
- Mig Welder
- Tile Saw (for cutting PCBs)
- Full stock of hand / small power tools
- 2 3-D printers (specs coming soon)
- Large format printer
- multiple laser printers
- 2 server racks
- too many servers/systems to list